Friday, July 25, 2008

Hoe, the Homo in the Closet

It is hard to start writing a tale about myself. Reasons - one is that I'm too cliched; two is that I'm over-reacting; three, I'm the homo in the closet.

Yes, I am the homo in the closet.

My name is Hoe. Just like you, I'm human, a homo sapien that shares a common characterization with what you have, what everybody else has. I'm a homo in the closet; I'm gay and I'm not open to sharing it with world. Actually, I did. I shared myself already that I really am. However, I hate hearing it from myself. And so, I still hide - in the closet where I used to dump my self in, and will still be.

I'm a graduating high school student, getting ready to face the heat and steam of college life next year. I would want to share my secret wanting, lust, love, hatred, joys and sufferings in life. I would want to convey my thoughts regarding my sexuality that may be similar as yours, if it may not be same.

As I become mature, I want to share my closeted life as a "homo", a homo sapien geared towards self-expression amidst the stresses of homosexuality and all its adversities. If you have come here, it is sure you are a homo in the closet too. May not be gay as I am but you are a closeted person of thoughts inside - has a heart unvivid for others to see. I take my lead in opening my closet; I hope you take the deed too. If not, then I don't care. I'd do my stuff; you do yours.

I intend to be mean because it is natural in me. This space is mine, my world indeed. I'd start this tale as being me - the mean one. I hated myself for the longest time because I had been so good. And so the closet in me opens its doors...

Hear my tale; you may or never let go.

No comments: